Due to the growing demands for our gentle and professional dental care, we are now seeking an experienced and skilled Dental Assistant/Dental Receptionist.
The position is a casual/part-time basis to assist us in the next phase of growth, both clinically and quality customer service.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Front line customer service and office administration
- Account settlements and outstanding account follow-ups
- Communicate effectively with patients, other staff and suppliers
- Manage an accurate appointment book in D4W
- Assist other team members effectively when required
- Assist dentists and hygienist in the surgeries
- Ensure all instruments and tools are set up before each appointment
- Clean, maintain and sterilisation of instruments
- Lab work and general duties are expected
- Saturday availability is expected. Other days will be required from time to time
- Open and Close surgeries.
Skills and experience
- Highly developed communication skills in English and a second language is an advantage
- Knowledgeable and experienced in Dental Assisting principles and best practices
- Superior knowledge and application of infection control protocols
- Demonstrate knowledge and be able to work independently with dental management software such as D4W and office application software
- Diligent and care for patients and the team are highly desirable
- Must possess highly developed interpersonal skills
Conveniently located, a short distance from the Italian Forum, Norton Plaza, restaurants and cafe and public transports.
Please address your application to Practice Manager and email to email@example.com