Due to the growing demands for our gentle and professional dental care, we are now seeking an experienced and skilled Dental Assistant/Dental Receptionist on a casual/part time basis to assist us in the next phase of growth both clinically and quality customer service.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Front line customer service and office administration
- Account settlements and outstanding account follow ups
- Communicate effectively with patients, other staff and suppliers
- Manage an accurate appointment book in D4W
- Provide assistance to other team members effectively when required
- Provide assistance to dentists and hygienist in the surgeries
- Ensure all instruments and tools are setup prior to each appointments
- Clean, maintain and sterilisation of instruments
- Lab work and general duties is expected
- Saturday availability is expected. Other days will be required from time to time
- Open and Close surgeries.
Skills and experience
- Highly developed communication skills in English and a second language is an advantage
- Knowledgeable and experienced in Dental Assisting principles and best practices
- Superior knowledge and application of infection control protocols
- Demonstrate knowledge and be able to work independently with dental management software such as D4W and office application softwares
- Diligent and care for patients and the team are highly desirable
- Must possess a highly developed interpersonal skills
Conveniently located, short distance from the Italian Forum, Norton Plaza, restaurants and cafe and public transports.
All female team.
Please address your application to Practice Manager and email to firstname.lastname@example.org